I have only recently joined the Future Fund and had high expectations of the role and culture. Both have far exceeded my expectations. I strongly believe this is the best place to work in the finance industry with an intelligent and relaxed culture that is unmatched elsewhere - Employee comment in recent organisational survey
We place a high value on our culture – it is at the heart of our success.
People are critical to our success. That's why we aim to hire and develop the best talent in Australia, and from all over the world.
Teamwork is central to our investment approach and supports effective decision making.
We are committed to providing our staff with a positive culture, exemplified by colleagues and leaders who respect and care about each other, where staff challenge and support each other to be their best and where people are acknowledged and rewarded for their contributions.
Our people work as a single team across a total portfolio. We call this our ‘one team, one portfolio’ philosophy and its drives the way we work. The philosophy extends into all aspects of our business – investment teams, operations and IT, public affairs, human resources, finance and legal. We are one team working together to achieve exceptional outcomes.
We are passionate about our values, which define how we approach our work.
Our values are:
- Integrity - applying high ethical and professional standards
- Excellence - achieving the highest standards in everything we do
- Innovation - always looking for ways to do things better
- Teamwork - working cooperatively to achieve our common goal
- Partnership- treating others equitably for mutual benefit
- Challenge - encouraging people to question, probe and challenge rather than accepting things as given.