The Information Publication Scheme encourages a more open and transparent culture across government.
As an organisation subject to the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) we must publish a range of information on our website as part of the Information Publication Scheme (IPS).
Our Information Publication Scheme Plan describes how we intend to comply with the IPS.
In accordance with sub-section 8(2) of the FOI Act, we publish the following information:
Who we are
- Organisational chart
- Information about our statutory appointments
- Information about our management team
What we do
Reports and responses to Parliament
Routinely requested information and disclosure log
Our priorities and finances
- Our corporate plans
- Portfolio Budget Statements
- Our audited financial statements and information regarding our remuneration arrangements are available in our annual reports.
- Senate order for the production of indexed list of agency files (Harradine Report)
- Senate Order on Entity Contracts (Murray Motion)
- Expenditure on legal services
- Privacy impact assessments under the Privacy (Australian Government Agencies - Governance) APP Code 2017 (Cth)
In addition to the information we are required to publish, we proactively publish the following:
- Information regarding our performance, including quarterly performance updates
- Public affairs materials, including media releases, speeches and articles