The Information Publication Scheme encourages a more open and transparent culture across government.
We publish information on our website as part of the Information Publication Scheme (IPS), set up under the Freedom of Information Act 1982, to promote public access to information held by government agencies.
Our Information Publication Scheme Plan outlines the information we publish and how we meet the requirements of the IPS.
Below is a consolidated list of the information we are required to publish on our website site:
- Our Information Public Scheme Agency Plan
- Our organisational structure and details of our functions, including decision making powers and other powers affecting members of the public service
- Our statutory appointments
- Our annual reports
- Our Freedom of Information (FOI) disclosure log and information about how you can make an FOI request
- Information that we routinely provide to Parliament
- Our Statement of Investment Policies which describe the policies established by the Board and Agency in pursuit of their functions.
In addition to the information we are required to publish, we proactively publish the following:
- Information regarding our performance, including quarterly performance updates
- Public affairs materials, including media releases, speeches and articles