We work with investment institutions across the globe in pursuit of international best practice investment.
As a global investor, we pursue strong relationships and close collaboration with our partners around the world. We share and acquire knowledge and access the best investment ideas through working with world leading investment organisations.
Our global network is diverse. It includes the investment managers who execute our investment strategies, international investment institutions, including pension funds and other sovereign wealth funds, with whom we collaborate, as well as a range of other partners.
We are a founding member of the International Forum of Sovereign Wealth Funds (IFSWF), a global network of sovereign wealth funds established to exchange views on issues of common interest. IFSWF facilitates an understanding of sovereign wealth funds' activities and of the Santiago Principles, which establish a framework for governance, accountability and transparency for sovereign wealth funds.
Our global network includes:
- Investment managers
- International Forum of Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Standards Board for Alternative Investments
- Institutional Limited Partners Association
- International Corporate Governance Network
- Institute of International Finance
- Pacific Pension Institute
- Thinking Ahead Institute
- Focusing Capital on the Long Term